How can we help?
Why hire an association management firm? Consider the following:
- Your organization's size and/or growth have exceeded the capability of your volunteers to manage effectively.
- Volunteer burnout is a significant issue.
- Recent events or programs have not met your expectations.
- You struggle to keep your membership consistently involved and informed.
- New officers and board members are overwhelmed or intimidated as they learn the duties of their positions.
- You are struggling to engage sponsorship, donation or income opportunities.
- Key association goals go unmet or worse yet completely undefined.
- Important organizational records are out of date and difficult to access.
- The association depends on a few "indispensable" volunteers for many of its mission-critical tasks.
- You regularly discuss what the association could accomplish "if only you had the staff."
If you are interested in exploring what an association management company can do for your organization, please contact us. We'll be happy to help you determine if the time is right to bring in an independent firm.
PO Box 200363, Austin, TX 78720, 512-258-7474 email@example.com
Copyright 2011: CMP Management.
Association Management Company. All rights reserved.
CMP Management offers a full range of association and event management services designed to help your organization make the best use of its resources. Established in 2003, CMP Management has quickly grown to be the largest association management company in Texas. This success is due to our quality and consistency in service by strictly adhering to our systems-based approach to management.
No matter the size of your organization, we can help maximize efficiency while minimizing waste. Our experience with association and event management has shown us that effective management is equal parts resourcefulness, experience, discipline and accountability. Our flexibility and commitment to cost-effective, personal and responsible service offer our clients exceptional value at an affordable rate. We measure our success by your success.
CMP Management, Inc. an Association Management Company
Supporting the business of volunteerism